Thursday, December 4, 2014

It's a Wrap: Interesting ways to wrap your Christmas and Holiday gifts (Part 2)

Christmas is just around the corner and now is the time many of us start to think about how to wrap our Holiday gifts. Well, I have found some fun, festive and even frugal ways to wrap your Christmas gifts this year.


It's a Wrap: Interesting ways to wrap your Christmas and Holiday gifts (part 2)

Let's get wrapping!


  •  Wrap all of your presents in white paper then customize with tree clippings, handmade gift tags, paper off-cuts or festive candy canes and candies.











Picture

  • Brown paper packages tied up with string and other goodies also look festive and beautiful!

Kraft Paper | add fanciful ribbons,wreaths and hand-drawn designs











simple and stunning gift wrap ideas: brown bags, sheet music, and silhouettes
  • These gifts have been wrapped in old maps and even recycled newspaper but they still look stylish and festive!





If you still need some more wrapping inspiration you might enjoy this gift wrapping with a flourish scene featuring Rowan Atkinson from the movie Love Actually.






I hope you found some fun wrapping ideas to help make your Christmas gift exchange special and unique.

Best Christmas wishes,

Natasha

21 comments:

  1. All very festive and great ideas. Thank you for sharing this, Natasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Say G'day link party. Love all of these. I have a huge roll of brown craft paper that I will be using. Thanks for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I tend to just plain wrap with maybe a manufactured bow. This is very nice to have as a guide to branch out and do something more pretty. Thanks for the Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the candy cane and sucker placed on the package, will try a few of these when I wrap.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful ideas.
    Thank you so much for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gift wrapping scene in Love Actually is one of my favorite parts. I am awful at gift wrapping, but I enjoyed looking at all the pretty wrapping jobs you found here. Maybe someday I'll be that good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in gift wrap inspiration heaven! What a lot of fabulous ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so pretty and I love all the different themes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always looking for new ways to wrap packages. Thanks for sharing these ideas with us!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so unique and refreshing! i have never wrapped my own gifts during the holidays - i must try one of them for myself. lol. ! awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ideas here, I have linked up to you from rockingmummysworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful packages. I would love to see them under my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great ideas....and some of them could be used during other times of the year too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such simple and effective ideas they all look really great, it's given me some inspiration for this Christmas! #sundaysdownunder

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great ideas, Natasha. I'm bookmarking this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Natasha. I'm your newest follower and adding you to my blog list at http://susieschristmascottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the holidays especially Christmas. I always have trouble wrapping presents so this article has been very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Christmas time and these gift wrapping ideas are beautiful. My husband is an expert 'gift wrapper' but even I could give these a try. Thanks for an informative post and sharing with us at #AnythingGoes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look so beautiful. I must admit whenever I wrap a present, it looks like a 5yr old has done it!! #Anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...