Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Modern Country Christmas

These Modern-Country rooms are so beautifully decked out for Christmas! They all look so comfortable and inviting with a great mix of plump and comfy sofas, pretty candles, natural foliage and homespun treasures. I'm thinking our Christmas is going to be a little bit modern and a little bit country this year!




Simple Advent centrepiece | Homemade Christmas ideas | Christmas 2013 | PHOTO GALLERY | Housetohome.co.uk


Glam black and fuchsia Christmas living room | Christmas living room decorating ideas | PHOTO GALLERY | Ideal Home | Housetohome

















Nostalgic Scandi-style Christmas living room | Christmas living room decorating ideas | PHOTO GALLERY | Ideal Home | Housetohome







Choose a bold natural tree | Handmade Christmas decorating ideas | Christmas crafts | Christmas | PHOTO GALLERY | Country Homes & Interiors | Housetohome


Best wishes,

Natasha 

Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party! You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER

15 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful homes and decorating. I am so ready for the holidays to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready too Danice. I can't believe in a few days it will be October! x

      Delete
  2. I am so into the modern Christmas look right now. I couldn't believe it when I saw the title in my feed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm feeling inspired! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous rooms with us Natasha. I saw a couple of things I'm going to try in my home this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love bringing the outdoor in - rustic and back to nature :) Finding so much inspiration in Country Homes & interior / Country Living UK magazines. Pernilla xx ...Hey, we should try and get together closer to Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we definitely should try to get together soon, Pernilla! I've had a really busy term but will be slowing down a bit from now on. Have you started posting on your Christmas blog yet? x

      Delete
  5. Hello, my Christmas Friend!!
    I really enjoyed this post!! And I loved the video!! Soon it will be time to decorate for Christmas but for right now I am having a blast decorating for Fall!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always ready. Love your pic, and that typewriter one too...wow!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post and yep, you are getting me to love C'mas again. I will go to the C'mas store this Sunday to have a check, lol!
    Thanks for sharing sweet lady.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this with us at the #WWDParty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful rooms, thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! What a beautiful homes! Lovely!
    Kisses,
    Lylia

    ReplyDelete
  11. These rooms are all so pretty! I wish I could keep Christmas decor up all year as it's one of my favorite holidays. Thanks for sharing this on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful blog post on #PureBlogLove Recipe and DIY craft party! We have added it to our Pin Board . I simply adore all your wonderful blog posts and look forward to seeing what you have cooking up for next week! Thank you again for attending, I hope to see you this week over at "The Patch" party always begins Thursdays at 8 pm EST and we run through the entire weekend!
    XoXo
    Heidy

    www.themccallumsshamrockpatch.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these pictures of Christmas! So my style. Thanks so much for linking up with the #SHINEbloghop!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...