Monday, June 30, 2014

Red and White Christmas Decorating

Christmas in Red & White....The perfect color combination! 


Red and White Christmas Decorating





Christmas Mantel




DSC_0279





Pinterest






Use a Simple Color Scheme






White Feather Trees


candy cane table


Grtags03


Christmas LilyThese hippeastrum flowers are a great way to decorate your mantel or table.





Mini stocking utensil holders


What's a Christmas celebration without a special holiday drink. This glogg is the perfect red & white drink!


Holiday Glögg with Skyy Vodka
Holiday Glögg with Skyy Vodka
12 oz Skyy Vodka
1 (750-mL) bottle Dry red wine
1.5 tbsp Mulling spices, wrapped in cheesecloth
1 tsp Fresh orange zest
2 tbsp Sugar
Garnish: Rasins and blanched almonds
Glass: Mug

Add all the ingredients to a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer very lightly for at least 30 minutes (do not boil). Remove and discard the mulling spices. Serve in mugs, garnishing each with a few raisins and blanched almonds. (Recipe via Liquor.com)

I love the range of red and white decorations on offer during the Holidays. I think I'll be dreaming about a red and white Christmas this year!


Best Christmas wishes,

Natasha

16 comments:

  1. I like all these photos you have gathered and their emphasis on white and red; very simple yet sophisticated. I have a Christmas blog with hundreds of tips (last posted last Christmas) at http://scrapbookofchristmasfirsts.blogspot.com
    It is related to the book I co-authored on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were just talking about christmas! Love all this inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my Christmas music playing right now! I'm planning my annual winter/Christmas in July party so am in the Christmas spirit.

      Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are enjoying the lead up to July 4th!
      Natasha x

      Delete
  3. Oh! Each photo is prettier than the next! The weather forecast is calling for 90 degrees tomorrow and I was so excited...it was a looong winter here in the states. That said, I had to click on your Christmas link Natasha, the colors and the spirit just called to me! I am so glad I did...off to pin, pin, pin!! :) Thanks for the shot of jolly and ho-ho-ho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked the post Kim. The hot weather you are describing is Christmas weather for us Down Under and I really don't like it. I wish we could actually have snow when we are singing "Winter Wonderland"!

      Enjoy the sunshine!
      Natasha
      x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post! I love to be inspired by the beautiful decor that others create. My favorite was the Thistlewood Farms mantle decor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection of red and white Christmas posts. Thank you for sharing Natasha! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so lovely. I just love Christmastime. Thanks for sharing your Christmas spirit with us at Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh this is just what I needed! Gotta get my Christmas fix! :D I have been doing a Christmas craft all day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing at the #WWDParty and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love a little Christmas in July! Never too early to start planning. lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natasha, THANK YOU for these gorgeous pictures! I love Christmas, and can never get enough of "Tis the Season!!" It cooled me off and cheered me up! Thank you for sharing this with us at Treasure Box Tuesday! Pinned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks incredible! Pinned. Sending love your way! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for linking up at Teach Me Tuesdays last week. Your link is very much appreciated! Hope to see you again, starts tonight @ 8pm CST. http://3glol.net/2014/07/07/teach-tuesday-3glol-11/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Christmas post. I always enjoy them. Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! All of my Christmas decorations this year are red and white!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...