Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lighting Up ~ Christmas/Holiday Lighting Ideas

Welcome sweet Christmas friends. Thanks so very much for visiting me at my Christmas blog!

This week I would like to share some festive and beautiful ways to decorate your home for the Holidays with some wonderful lighting ideas.

Lighting Up ~ Christmas/Holiday Lighting Ideas


Quite often I forget about simply looking up when I am decorating our home at Christmas.

After finding so many wonderful ideas I know that I will be using my lights much more this year!

Utilize Vertical Space



I am dreaming of a Shabby Chic Christmas..........






Holiday Wreath Chandelier - The Home Depot




Will you be looking up this Christmas?

For more decorating ideas, recipes, crafts and anything else to do with Christmas please visit my 

Natasha 

12 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing such lovely Christmas
    light ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha - thanks for the inspiration! I especially like the examples using wreaths and greenery. I may have to try one of those this year for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha, thanks so much for sharing all these beautiful decorating ideas for the holidays! Take care, Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha they are all so wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!! Thanks for stopping by Collective Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love decorating the house with all the lovely things. Each year I buy one more item for the next year's decoration :) That way I get a surprise the next year when i pull them out of the boxes.

    Handmade at Warratahstree

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh natasha, beautiful ideas and photos. i am am off to see your cmas board on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Natasha, I love the way these chandeliers are decorated and I saw it on create & inspire. Take care.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What over the top gorgeous Christmas ideas!!!!!!
    Visiting from Not just a Housewife - happily your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!!!
    -Lauren

    http://realhousewifeofnova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great ideas ... it makes me want Christmas to hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas is incomplete without lighting. Beautiful festive lighting.


    Garden Lights

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...