Monday, April 22, 2013

Thinking about Christmas ~ Decorations, Food and Drinks!

Hello Christmas friends!

It's been a long time between posts hasn't it! I have actually been thinking about Christmas every single day but I just haven't had time to post anything lately.



I have however, been finding lots of beautiful ideas for Christmas online that I would love to share with you today.

It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas is it?

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Make the Most of a Small Room
From bhg.com


Pinned Image




I love Christmas!


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

And a beautiful quote to end with....



Best Christmas wishes,
Natasha 

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful images. No, it is never too early to think about Christmas, lol! I have already started thinking about Christmas and decorations, also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Natasha, it's never too early to think about Christmas. It's been on my mind recently too. What great images you shared with us. Thank you! I appreciate the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Natasha! Christmas is on my mind a lot too but haven't posted anything. Glad to see your posts again. Makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Christmas time. I wish it lasted a little longer. Glad I found your blog ;) Angela @ HickoryTrail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post...and beautiful photos and quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous christmas views, now that winter is almost here those snuggy pictures look inviting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Joy with Garland in the windows. That is a great decorating idea. I think I found a place to get garland in the off season and start experimenting. http://www.christmaslightsandmore.com/Christmas-Garland_c_119.html

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...