Sunday, November 18, 2012

The real spirit of #Christmas

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. Calvin Coolidge


Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. Calvin Coolidge



Best Christmas wishes,

Natasha


Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!
You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER, GOOGLE+

9 comments:

  1. Dear Natasha,
    So wonderful that I can still get into this site here! Google + doesn't allow me in your other!
    The photos are all so Christmasy... just love it!
    My book reach #4 at Amazon a couple days ago for religious books...I couldn't believe it! But...that's the pull of St. Nicholas and I'm sure you will agree...Christmas!
    Hope all is well with you and your family!
    Blessings!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is coming...It is coming!!!! Thanks for some inspiration for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi , Natasha,
    I love Christmas and I loved your blog.
    Best wishes,
    Lylia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha. 'So glad to read this post from you. I love your blog. Yes, the Season is fast upon us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much Xmas spirit in one post! Wonderful :) Hugs Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natasha, I just love the photos of Christamas and thanks for sharing. I can't believe it's only 6 months until Christmas. Take care and have a good week. Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Natasha you are a little kid inside! keeping the spirit of xmas alive is truly inspiring! very nice post! Makes me feel happy!
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...