Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tuesday Tune ~ Christmas in July!

Welcome Christmas friends! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me at my Christmas bloggy home today-it's so wonderful to see you!

It's been a while since I've posted over here so I thought today, July 25th would be the perfect day to do a special Christmas post to share some very special gifts that I received from a sweet blogger from New Zealand as part of a Christmas in July celebration that was organised by Alyx, Daryl and Cecilia.


I was so lucky to be paired with the gorgeous Sinead who blogs at Sinead in the Sun.


Sinead not only sent me gifts that truly matched my personality, I've since found by reading her blog that she actually made some of them! I am so honoured that Sinead spent so much of her valuable time making some of these wonderful goodies!



Sinead hand stitched this sweet blue and white pouch and she made this gorgeous bracelet! Isn't she clever!


I love this gorgeous tea too. 


Thank you so much Sinead for making my July truly feel like Christmas!

Thanks also to Alyx, Daryl and Cecilia for organising this wonderful Christmas in July gift exchange!

To celebrate Christmas in July I thought I might share some of my favourite Christmas ideas that I've pinned lately and one of my favourite Christmas songs as a Tuesday Tune post!



I hope you enjoy listening to Let it Snow by Andy Williams while you check out some wonderful Christmas Pinspiration!

Don't forget to turn off the music on my ipod on my sidebar if you would like to listen to Let it Snow!






RAZ 2014 Owl Be Home for Christmas Tree
Source: trendytree.com 
















Source: womansday.com







Best wishes and happy Christmas in July!

Natasha


Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!
You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER, GOOGLE+

12 comments:

  1. Natasha,
    Great Christmas post!! Full of so much eye candy! do you want me to link it up to my celebration of Christmas in July?

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha,
    I added a link to your Christmas Blog on my side bar as part of my Christmas in July celebration.
    I am heading over to check out your party on your regular blog..

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music. Love the post. I am new follower. I am a sucker for anything Christmas related. Check out my blog, Uptown Acorn. Fondly, Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous looks! I have to pin! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Christmas inspiration pics! Visiting from On Common Ground. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/07/make-it-pretty-monday-week-7.html Hope to see you at the bash! Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! How come I didn't know you had this blog too!?! I love Christmas and this blog is great!

    I can't wait to start blogging about Christmas - my first as a blogger - I don't feel too silly thinking about it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for participating in the Celebration of Christmas in July over at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!
    It was such fun, wasn't it?
    I will be leaving the links on my Side Bar until October.
    Hopefully, next year I will be organized enough to do a Christmas in July Linky Party!
    Thanks again!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natasha, great to hear from you. The gifts are lovely. As always, looking forward to Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no - it can't be Christmas yet - can it?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is to die for. I am glad I found you. I am new follower. I have pinned several things to my boards, using your name and directly from your site. I am going to explore more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that bracelet, so pretty! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop and now following along…I would love if you would stop by and say hello :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from Thee Networking Blog hop! Love for you to stop by and return the follow. Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle. You are welcome to link up!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...