Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Keeping The Christmas Spirit Alive!

Hello Christmas friends! Long time no see!

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting today. It's been such a long time! I am afraid I have not been a very good Christmas blogger this year. I am always thinking about Christmas though and I have been keeping the Spirit of Christmas in my heart every single day. I've been thinking about Christmases past and am so excited to tell you that there are only 195 days until Christmas!

Keeping The Christmas Spirit Alive!


Keeping The Christmas Spirit Alive!




I have been busy looking for Christmas inspiration in blogland, since we are getting closer to our favourite time of the year, and I have found some wonderfully festive ideas that I would love to share!







Beautiful idea for candles



Candy Stripe Decoration


Christmas Gift wrapping


Keeping The Christmas Spirit Alive!


Illuminating Holiday Jars


BHG via The Inspired Room







Berries



Tiny Trees
Source: bhg.com 




Aren't they all fun and sweet ideas!

I have also been listening to some wonderful music lately from a great group called The Piano Guys. You can read more about them over at my main blog, Natasha In Oz, but they are an American duo consisting of Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson. They became famous by posting videos of renditions and mashes of popular songs accompanied by professional-looking video clips on YouTube.

I hope you enjoy their version of Carol of the Bells!

Don't forget to turn off my iPod on the top left of the site to listen to this gorgeous music from 
The Piano Guys!



I'm linking this post to my weekly Tuesday Tune Linky Party. To hear more fabulous music from the Piano Guys or to link up your favourite music just click the #TuesdayTune button!

Click the button to join in and link up! 


Well, thanks again for visiting today. I hope to be back again soon and to be blogging over here at my Christmas bloggy home a little more regularly!

Blessings and best wishes for a wonderful week!

Natasha 

Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party! You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER

9 comments:

  1. When I read the title of your post I was going to say, "Oh shut up!" But then I noticed the title of your blog. Duh. I am in a lost state of mind today and I am going to thank you right now for lifting my spirits. Your post, the music. I can't thank you enough. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Natasha

    You have reason. How time flies! And my life too.

    Here at Mexico are in spring. Soon summer.

    Greetings from Mexico,

    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! :-)

    What a refreshing thing to blog about:-) I simply LOVE christmas too!!!!

    visiting for the first time
    Cat

    from Catherinascreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas!! And seeing your blog makes me want to start decorating now. My husband might want to call and yell at you ( hee hee) New follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natasha, I,m thoroughly enjoying this version of the Carol of the Bells. Two very talented guys.
    I won't tell my family how near Christmas is, they'll only object, haha.
    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natasha,
    In celebration of Christmas in July, I have started a series of posts on some of my favorite Christmas books.
    I was hoping to get more Christmas Bloggers involved in posting during July and then provide links to the Christmas blogs on mine.
    Stop by and let me know if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Deb @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha,
    Details about celebrating Christmas in July are now on my Christmas blog....

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas all year round is a fun blog theme! Thanks for inspiring the rest of us.;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing!! Here are some links for you... maybe you haven't seen them?
    http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/christmas/page/2/
    http://www.thewhitelibrary.com/design-by-holiday/christmas/dessert-table-spotlight-a-christmas-candyland/
    Have fun!!!
    hugs, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...