Monday, December 12, 2011

Hundreds of Christmas Ideas at the 12 Days of Christmas Traditions Linky Party!

Welcome Christmas friends to Day 12 of my 12 Days of Christmas Traditions series and welcome to my very first
I'll Be Home for Christmas Party!

I'll Be Home for Christmas Party

I can't quite believe I have finished this series already! I hope you have enjoyed the 12 Days of Christmas series and that you have enjoyed hearing from the wonderful guest posters who have joined in with the series. I have really enjoyed putting it together and can't wait to do it again next year!


If you weren't able to check out all of the posts I invite you to have a look at the full program and perhaps go back and re-visit some of them soon.

December 2 ~ Candy Canes
December 3 ~ Gingerbread Houses
December 4 ~ Oh, Christmas Tree!
December 6 ~ Christmas Stockings
December 7 ~ Christmas Puddings
December 10 ~ Christmas Music
December 11 ~ The Spirit of Christmas
December 12 ~ I'll be home for Christmas Linky Party!


Now it's time to share YOUR Christmas homes! Please help me Keep the Christmas Spirit Alive and link up any of your Christmas posts about your home for Christmas!


You can share decorating ideas, pictures of your Holiday Table or videos of your Home Tours.




I would love for you to share how you celebrate Christmas!





Today, I am sharing a little slideshow that I made on Smilebox of our home decorated for Christmas.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow created with Smilebox

So, let's get this party started! Please join in by linking up any posts that help to Keep the Christmas Spirit Alive! You can link up anything will help spread some Christmas cheer! Please link up your decorated homes, Christmas recipes, Christmas Tree pictures, your favourite Christmas song....anything Christmassy!

Please use the linky tools below and link up to the actual blog post/s that you would like us to visit, not just the home page of your blog. There are also links for separate categories if you would like to link up posts about Christmas recipes, Christmas trees, Christmas stockings, Gingerbread houses, Advent calendars, Candy Cane ideas or posts about Santa Claus himself!






Christmas Trees






Christmas Recipes





Advent Calendars






Candy Cane Ideas






Gingerbread Houses






Christmas Puddings





Thank you so much for visiting today and for joining in with my 12 Days of Christmas Traditions. Thank also for linking up your Christmas posts and helping to Keep the Christmas Spirit Alive. Don't forget to try and spread some Christmas cheer by coming back later and visiting some of the wonderful bloggers who have linked up. I am sure you will make their day by leaving them a festive comment!

My favorite Christmas movie so far… LOVE IT!


Best Christmas wishes,

Natasha


Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!
You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER, GOOGLE+

21 comments:

  1. Loved your Smilebox video. Thanks for sharing you wonderful Christmasness!
    Dianne
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the world remembered the Reason for Christmas and celebrated it every single day, our world would be such a better place.
    Thanks for hosting...
    and Merriest Christmas.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, Natasha! I hope you have a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Smilebox video..
    Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fairly new to blogging, Natasha, but I think this party has been the greatest! Thank you so much for hosting it--great idea! Blessings to you and yours. ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for inviting me. You have a beautiful site. I can't wait to spend more time looking around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha, Since you're the Christmas EXPERT I'd love to have you link up at my Christmas Tablescape Party starting right now!

    Thanks Lots,
    Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great ideas! Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eu amei o seu slide show!!! Eu vi algumas imagens lindas de meias no seu blog e comentei lá no meu blog!!Passe por lá!!

    Cimara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is part central! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Christmas decorations are all so pretty, Natasha. I can just stay here and stare at them cause I could not decorate here, except for that small table because they are redoing our floors. Merry Christmas!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Natasha! The smilebox is great! I loved seeing the slides of your home all decorated for Christmas.

    Thanks for joining my Christmas Bunny Hop!

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! I like your 12 Days of Christmas.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natasha, It has been wonderful. I love reading the traditions. Thanks for you 12 days of Christmas.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natasha, I just love your site. Thank you for hosting this, and I am your newest follower :)

    Miriam from BeBookBound

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have such a lovely home and the resource of these links is wonderful!! I love your blog. Thank you for visiting mine and always leaving such sweet comments. Merry CHRISTmas to YOU!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by the blog! I've linked up to two of your parties, so thanks for the invite. Merry Christmas and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your Santas. You've got quite a party happening here! Fun to see all the links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for hosting! I just linked my Christmas On The Box.
    Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty post, and so many wonderful ideas!! Love your smile box video, beautiful. Thanks for sharing this lovely and amazing post with my party. Pinning and tweeting this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many beautiful decorations! Thank you for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...