Monday, November 21, 2011

More Great E-Mags!

Just a quick post today to share another two free e-mags. I have already mentioned them at 5 Minutes Just for Me but I thought I should share them here at my Christmas blog!

The first is Bird's Party Magazine for Winter 2011!

Source: issuu.com via Natasha on Pinterest


It is so wonderful-check it out!



The second one is Sweet Paul's Holiday issue!




Just click the link to be taken to the site.



Look inside >
1
Winter 2011


You are going to love these free e-zines!

Best Christmas wishes,

10 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,
    Loved looking at both e-magazines. So many great photographs of fabulous ideas and creations.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!
    Of course I will join in. Just tell me how and when you want the recipe, if you have a special date in mind.
    I´m glad you asked me =)

    All the best
    //Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah..I read it again, and NOW I understand..I think ;P
    You want me to write something to YOU. Ok, well I´m all in! Do you want it as fast as possible?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these, I'll check them out today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Natasha :-). Many more Christmas project coming soon - maks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a ton of beautiful inspiration, Natasha. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Natasha, for the magazine links. I love reading about Christmas! I can hardly wait to post our house decorations photos for the Linky Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love freebies especially on-line mags. I'll be browsing through them tonight. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...