Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The story of the Nativity....21st Century Style!

Hello Christmas friends!

I hope everyone has had a great week so far. I have been working this week and am really enjoying it. I do miss visiting you all but I will try and catch up with you on the weekend. In the meantime I hope you enjoy this great YouTube clip showing how social media would tell the story of the Nativity. You will have to turn of my Festive Christmas songs on my ipod to listen to it!

The Christmas story told through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Wikipedia, Google Maps, GMail, Foursquare, Amazon...


Image via crazywolfy.com


Times change but the feeling remains the same.


Today I am linking to






Blessings and best wishes,

9 comments:

  1. This is very clever...thanks for sharing this video.
    Hope you can stop by my Christmas blog soon,
    Carrie - Christmas At Oak Rise Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha,

    Hooray! It's getting to the time of year when I can legitimately stalk my favourite Christmas blog in the world!!!

    Sarahxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this. Great post.

    Karan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shewy, I am glad it didn't happen that way back then, lol. We sure have come a long way with technology. Blessings and have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Natasha, your blog is lovely!!!
    I'm happy to be your follower!!

    Cri from Italy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natasha,
    Love, love, love this! So funny, and true.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is clever and adorable. i'm going
    to visit more frequently to get some
    good ideas for Christmas, since it is
    just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza, I love this blog! Christmas should live 365 days a year, you're so right. I mean it's CHRIST in Christmas which we should be celebrating in our life and it doesn't have to be only one day. =D You've put me in the mood big time bad for Christmas music and decorations. You naughty girl! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This video is so much fun!!!!!Thank'you for sharing with us, Natasha!!! See you soon!!
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...