Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Falling for Fall ~ The Colours of Autumn

Hello Christmas friends! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting.

I hope you don't mind if I share a few non-Christmas pictures today? Even though it is Spring here in Oz I just wanted to show you some of my favourite Fall and Halloween Images that are all around blogland at the moment. Fall is my favourite season of the year because it is cool, colourful and so pretty!

Falling for #Fall ~ The Colours of #Autumn


Twig Door Wreath with Berry Branches
BHG



[DSC_0280.jpg]

Oh how we love pumpkin season. You did know this gourd-ish squash has its own season, right? Winter, Spring, Summer, Pumpkin.... We anxiously anticipate it every year. 
Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer, October 2010


Pumpkin house numbers


Via Sunset
Party pumpkins


Leaves and Pinecones Fall Wreath

From bhg.com
Pheasant Feather Fall Wreath


“The Coming of Fall.” See it in full HD on Vimeo.







“The falling leaves drift by the window, the autumn leaves of red and gold…. 
I see your lips, the summer kisses, the sunburned hands, I used to hold.Since you went away, the days grow long, and soon I’ll hear ol’ winter’s song.
But I miss you most of all my darling, when autumn leaves start to fall.”
Johnny Mercer, Autumn Leaves


Fall on Central Park West~Via  Anne Street Studio








The one red leaf, the last of its clan,
That dances as often as dance it can,
Hanging so light, and hanging so high,
On the topmost twig that looks up at the sky.
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge



a99191_halloweensip07_leaves.jpg

Best wishes and happy Fall!

Natasha


Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!
You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER, GOOGLE+

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful images and I enjoyed the video, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! more fabulousness(LOL) Love this blog too and now following.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is my favorite time - I love to decorate. Thanks for the photos and great ideas! I am blog hopping from Katherine's Corner. Following you now everywhere I can find to follow. LOL Pls follow back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha,

    I love your video post and the music. Just lovely pics of fall. Thank you for stopping by and linking up at homesweetbutterfly.com

    You've put me in the mood for Christmas. (Smile)

    Vanessa
    PS: I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture is glorious! I love the colors of fall and the pumpkins and all of the odd shaped gourds....and the cooler weather!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natasha,
    Really pretty images. I love the first one, with the apples resting so very nicely in burlap.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping in from the Hooked on Houses Fall party! I really enjoyed looking at those pictures. I especially like the video! It's getting cooler here (in the south) so these pictures are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If these images don't get you in the mood for fall, I don't know what would! I'm really loving that leaf wreath in the shape of an R. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! They truly are just stunning and inspiring! Thanks for all the great decor ideas! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pins, Natasha! You must be thinking of all your good friends in the Northern Hemisphere. Sounds like you are getting into a holiday mood.

    Thank you for joining the Potpourri Friday Party! I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic photos of Fall. It is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Natasha I love all of your Autumn images, now fess up, you love Fall as well right!

    Anyway I think the leaf letter is really creative.

    I have hooked up with Julia's Party as well!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Fall is on the way ... at least I hope it is! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Magnificent picture of the orange autumn tree! They all are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Natasha! Oh, what pretty images. Don't you just love Pinterest? :)
    I can't think about Christmas yet, though! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for bringing these lovely images to Seasonal Sundays. Love that "R" wreath.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Natasha! you do the best job with these post! I love the fall images and your video. I am secretly ready for Christmas! I have just a few more things to do for fall but, by the time Halloween is here I am ready to put my Christmas tree up! Blame it on my blog. I used to never be that early but, now it is like I still work in a department store! I can't wait till Christmas! Ha! Thank you for linking it up at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dropping by from Amaze Me Monday...lovely fall photos and crafts! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great fall line up! I would love it if you would come share this and/or any other projects at the Tuesday Talent Show at Chef In Training! Thanks so much and hope to see you there!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow what beautiful pictures! Autumn is taking it's time here and I wish I could magic myself into those wonderful pictures here I could stroll underneath those warm golden trees.

    Off to check out your pinterest x


    ps - I love coming to your blog and listening to the wonderful music! I think I'll just leave this window open for a while! It's like a little Christnas gift in October! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Non-Christmas photos on here? What is the world coming to?!!!!

    These are beautiful. I love that leaf letter. SO pretty!

    Sarhax

    ReplyDelete
  22. Natasha, I just saw your post over on Savvy Seasons. These are great images!! Thanks for sharing!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful pictures!!! I just LOVE this time of year!!

    I am your new follower and I'm looking forward to more!!

    Enjoy your fall weekend!

    Debbie's Travels

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful collection of images, love the theme of holiday seasons blending and leading into each other,there is so much to fun to celebrate in each holiday

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...