Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Favourite Time of Year by The Florin Street Band

I found this wonderful Christmas song, My Favourite Time of Year by The Florin Street Band  via Dorothy who writes the festive blog Joys of Christmas. 

Joys of Christmas

It's a great new Christmas song which was made without corporate backers. Here is what is stated on the You Tube site:

My Favourite Time of Year  is a new Christmas song set in Victorian England. Please share this video with your friends and help us make the Christmas charts by downloading the song from iTunes or Amazon in December 2011. This Victorian-themed Christmas song and video was produced without record company backing. After trying to gain record company support, British composer, Leigh Haggerwood, decided to make it happen himself so he gathered together his musician friends and wrote, produced and sung this Christmas songs himself. The video features the skills of top director Nick Bartleet and Cinematographer John Perez (known for his work on Coldplay's Viva La Vida, Beyoncé and many other productions). You can help spread some Christmas magic so please visit our website and join us on Facebook. Thanks for your support and best wishes for Christmas 2011!

If you are like me as soon as you hear it and watch the film clip I'm sure you will want to download it to your own library to give them a helping hand!

Please enjoy My Favourite Time of Year by The Florin Street Band




Thanks for telling me about this lovely carol Dorothy!

Thanks also to you. my dear Christmas friends, for visiting today. I hope that you all have a safe, happy and wonderful day!

Blessings and best Christmas wishes.

3 comments:

  1. Natasha my computer screen is down so could not listen to it. Am using hubbies screen and has no speakers but I did hear it over on Dorothy;'s when she posted it and I love thed the song. Great video too. Glad you posted it.
    Karan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Natasha for spreading the word about this lovely song...and also for visiting my blog. I think I like the new layout on my blog now, I didn't at first until I made it a little festive, but you are right about one thing..it is much easier to read without the background! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the song very much. And I liked the video even more =)

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...