Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A New Linky Party at Natasha In Oz ~ Say G'Day Saturday!

Do you love it when your blogger friends stop by and say G'day? Do you regularly share ideas on crafting, cooking, decorating, gardening or blogging?

 If so then I would love it if you could link up with me on the weekends for my
Say G'Day Saturday Linky Party!

Here are some of my favourite Christmas ideas this week:




Source: bhg.com via Natasha on Pinterest









I sure do hope you will be able to join me each weekend and share your favourite post of the week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and thanks also for Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive, 365!

Best wishes,

2 comments:

  1. I am starting to see a lot of Christmas pictures on Pinterest and I really loved the ones you selected. You are doing a great job keeping the spirit alive. Thanks
    Odie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha...

    Ooooh...I love Christmas!!! It's my favorite holiday...I love the festivities that it brings! Beautiful photos, my friend! I just adore that sweet little "kitchen utensil" Christmas tree! I would love to do one for my little kitchen this Christmas! I also love the beautifully decorated silver tray with the hot chocolates...gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this sweet post with us for the Sunday Favorites party this week!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...