Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Can you please do me a HUGE favour?

Just a quick post today to ask a really big favour?



My photo of a Lilly Pilly Flower is currently in the running to become a weekly winner on BHG.com Photo Faves. The photo with the most votes will take home the honors!


I am so excited!!!
Voting ends 06/26/2011.
Here is the link if you would like to vote.http://photos.bhg.com/category/vote/photo/920237

Thanks so much for reading this and if you find time to vote me and help me spread the word
Thank you  Thank you  Thank you

I have submitted 3 other photos to BHG so if you want to have a look at them just click here.


I am so excited!

Best wishes for a beautiful day,


6 comments:

  1. Done my sweet friend and it sure is lovely. Have a marvelous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wote is registered ;)

    Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted too! I hope you win...your picture is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for you. Good luck!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picture is gorgeous!! You got my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo Natasha! I voted for you, just got in under the wire! Looks like you're currently #1!!! Congrats, my friend.
    XoXoXo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...