Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Ideas!

Recently I stated that I am going to enjoy life a bit more and not blog just for the sake of blogging. Well, I have done that and am really enjoying spending time doing other things that I love.


I have been spending time with my family, reading books and magazines, trying new recipes, volunteering at my kid's schools and I have also found a new on-line passion....Pinterest!


I love being able to find gorgeous and inspirational pictures and pin them to a virtual pin board! Here is a snapshot of my Christmas pin board.


I have also found so many wonderful ideas, projects and recipes for Easter via Pinterest. Have a look at these!



birds nest candies on silpat




Isn't it amazing that there are so many people out there in blogland sharing all of their talents and gifts with the world! We really are lucky to be part of such a sharing and caring community!

I hope that you all enjoy a truly blessed and joyful Easter full of happiness and love and happy times with your loved ones.


Happy Easter to all of my dear Blogging friends!

Best wishes always,

10 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a lot about Pinterest and now you really REALLY make me wanna go there! How much time to do you suggest I allot for my visit?!? :0)

    Loved my sweet Easter eCard ~ thanks so very much, sweet Natasha!

    Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Natasha,
    Greetings from Loganholme♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intersting post Natasha! Love the Martha Stewart Easter eggs. She's so crafty isn't she!! Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avery interesting post with so much to see and think about. Hope you have a wonderful Easter too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natasha

    So glad to hear that you are finding balance. I've never heard of pinterest. I'll h ave to go check it out!

    Hope that you enjoyed a blessed Easter!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, never heard of it but now I wanna go have a look. Love all the cute little Spring stuff, the nests with the eggs, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my friend, thank you for your post.
    Hugs,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun a festive blog you have! I'm looking forward to exploring and frequent visits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Natasha,
    Lovely to read that you are enjoying yourself, and yes, pinterest is so amazing! I tried to get my own pinboard, but I'm on a waiting list.... sigh...so many people now want to join, so I have to wait, but will look at yours, thanks for posting, hugs, Maureen x

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...