Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Marsha's Ornament Exchange Linky Party and a Very Big Thank You!

Welcome dear Christmas friends! I hope that you have had a lovely week. We have been busy getting ready for the summer holidays at our place! My kids finish school for the year on Friday and they are very excited! I have also been busy decorating our home these last few weeks. I am not quite finished yet but our tree is up and that is the most important thing, I think!



This year our tree has a very new and very special ornament on it. It comes all the way from Italy from a very lovely blogger named Rosanna. 


Rosanna has 2 beautiful blogs,


Well, we participated in a Christmas ornament exchange which was kindly organised by the lovely Marsha from the blog Marsha's Musings.

Marsha’s Musing & Sassy Mini Dolls

We were to swap an ornament that was representative of our country or had been handmade. I was so lucky because I not only received a stunning ornament but I also received some delicious goodies in my parcel as well!








 Marsha is having an ornament exchange party this week so we can all share pictures of our ornaments. Marsha has also placed a picture of everyone's ornaments on a virtual tree! 



Thanks so much for organizing this ornament exchange Marsha and thanks so much Rosanna for my gorgeous  new Italian ornament. I will treasure it forever!

Until next time, blessings and best wishes,
Natasha



22 comments:

  1. Hi atsha, your tree is wonderful and I'm glad you enjoied the bubble and the sweets. Have a nice day Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely Natasha,

    Have I told you I love your blog???!!! Okay, so I know I tell you every time but I do!

    I also really like the gorgeous chair in the photo of your house. Verrrrry nice!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha,
    you always have so ingenious ideas. I will just hop over to Rosanna and have a look for her event.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ornament - you will always think of this gal every christmas as you put this on your tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new ornament is very pretty Natasha! I also love the virtual tree:@)
    Stop by, I'm going to have a "The Reason For The Season" party so everyone can showcase their nativity sets, I think it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful ornament. I'm sure you will cherish it for years. La

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo looks like it is right out of a magazine! your tree is beautiful! What a fun party. I was invited to my first ornament exchange and can't wait.
    Hugs~
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree is beautiful! I love trees with all different types of ornaments! What a beautiful home too! The ornament Rosanna made is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Friend!
    Today is Christmas First. I`m Happy!
    I love your blog.
    Hugs,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking around your delightful blog and listening to the music! I'm just full of Christmas Spirit!
    xoxo
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ornament from Italy is so beautiful and what a lovely, lovely idea..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. your Xmas tree is beautiful...and even Rosanna's ornament..... I'm going to decorate house and my Xmas tree next weekend!!! :D have a nice day, ciao Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Natasha,
    I am trying to reach you as you won my holiday giveaway snow flakes!

    Please email me you address and I will mail them to you. You can get my address on my blog!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tree Natasha! So sweet your place looks sunny- I'm jealous. Well we did have some snow flurries today. :)
    Will you or have you ever done a post on you favorite Christmas movies- like ones you have to watch every year?
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  15. The ornament is beautiful and so is your tree! How fantastic that your kids are home for Christmas!! Blessings and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a special ornament and all the way from Italy Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really enjoying looking at all the peoples blogs, that were involved in the exchange and seeing what Ornaments they sent and received.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Natasha...you're tree is soooo pretty!! I love how you did the centerpieces on your table, they look gorgeous! And don't you just love collecting new ornaments for the tree? That one is really very pretty! Have fun decorating!

    Many blessings,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Natasha,

    Glad you posted on the advent calendar! It's so cute!! Every morning when I click on a new ornament it brings a smile to my face!

    Thanks,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous tree!! And that ornament is something to treasure for always:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. that is STUNNING. What a beautiful gift (and tree!)

    Glad you found a place for the snowman graphic. It looks very proud in his new home!

    Blessings, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful!! Love your Christmas tree!! Also love your blog!! So beautiful..full of inspiring ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...