Recent Posts

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tweet Tweet!

Have you noticed how many Bird Christmas decorations are out this year?


There are pink birds,

Red Birds,

Purple Birds,

Silver Birds

and Brown Birds

I am particularly fond of the blue birds....



There is one other Blue Bird that I am loving at the moment...


I guess my love of blue birds is the reason why I decided to join the ranks of other Blue-bird watchers out there in blogland and I am a now a Tweeter on Twitter!
 I like the idea of constructing short snappy messages and that sweet little Blue bird was just so darn cute I couldn't resist joining!

So if you are a tweeter, chirper or blue-bird watcher too, please tweet me and say hi! 

Follow natashainoz on Twitter

Follow natashainoz on Twitter

Linking with Tammy's Deck the Halls Friday party.

Tweet tweet and best wishes,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...