Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A couple of things to share!

Just a quick post today! Our family is so excited about a gorgeous online Advent Calendar that we will be "opening" December 1st that I just had to share it!

Have you seen the Jacquie Lawson online Advent Calendar?


My dear friend from Ohio, "T", ordered one of these for our family and we cannot wait to start using it! Just click here to be taken to the website and have a look at the demo. I am sure you will love it too!

Also, in case you didn't read an earlier post I did about Santa being online and sending personalized video messages to your children, just click here to go to the post because the Portable North Pole is now back up and running for Christmas, 2010.


Go check it out-It's brilliant!

Linking up to

All Things Heart and Home






Thanks for having me!

Blessings and best wishes always,

7 comments:

  1. Someone sent me the Santa video last year, just too much fun-kids will love it:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this Natasha! I've ordered one for myself and can't wait to countdown the days to Christmas! How fun this will be!!

    Many blessings,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 very fun ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, I'm definitely going to check out the online advent calender!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have a look! Love your website! Just love it...
    Thanks for linking up to All Things Merry & Brite please come back next Wednesday!!!
    xo
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natasha,

    Your X-mas blog is beautiful!
    I have not been around lately because of so much work in the garden. Now the snow has made us stay indoors and there is time for blogging and reading again!
    Happy holidays!
    Jacoba

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great! Thanks so much for sharing them in the party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...