Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas Cooking ~ Caramel Fudge

Greetings sweet Christmas friends! This week I have a delicious recipe to share with you. I made some of the most beautiful caramel fudge I have ever tasted! I am not bragging about my cooking here...this recipe is brilliant, foolproof and simply scrumptious!


It was easy to make and doesn't require many ingredients.


You just mix everything together in a bowl, pop it in the microwave a few times and voila.....





Recommended by Maddy


and Big Al.

Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe Julie!

Butter a 9x9" pan, set aside
In a large microwave-safe bowl combine;
1 Cup Butter
2 1/2 Cups Packed Brown Sugar
1 Cup Light-colored Corn Syrup
1 (14oz.) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Cover loosely with waxed paper. Microwave on 100% power for 4 minutes...or until Butter starts to melt. Whisk to combine mixture. Microwave again 4 min. more. Whisk well. Microwave an additional 4 min. Whisk gently.
Add...1 TSP. Vanilla...add 1 Cup of broken Cashews...mix together. Pour Caramel Mixture into the prepared pan.
Chill for 1 hour or til just firm. Use buttered knife to cut into 1" squares. Wrap in plastic wrap or wax paper...store at room temp. for 2 weeks. (Makes 81 pieces)


I bet you can guess what my family will all be getting for Christmas this year!




Blessings and best wishes,

Natasha 


Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!
You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER

27 comments:

  1. Yum, Natasha! This fudge looks and sounds wonderful. Thanks for the recipe. Hope you have a deightful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha..these look devine!! I make all my peanut brittle in the microwave..everyone loves it!! I can't wait to try this!!

    Thank you Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet post -pun hugely intended! :).

    Thank goodness Christmas celebrations are coming because then I can forget that I have just given up sugar!

    Have a great weekend.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I gained ten pounds just looking at your yummy fudge.

    *sigh*

    Looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heavens, this fudge looks sooooo yummy!!! I will be writing that recipe down for sure. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks awesome and I better copy the recipe right now so that I don't forget!
    Thanks,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that looks SOOOOO Good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. That looks so yum. Thanks for the recipe. Looks so easy. I'm going to give it a crack. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, the pictures are so so so great. I will have to try it out. Guess they could make a nice gift as well if put in a nice christmas tin. Thank you for sharing Natasha :)

    Hugs

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natasha, I'm definitely going to try this! I LOVE caramel!

    Thanks for joining Weekend Blog Showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love caramels. I am definitely going to have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very yummy sounding!! I usually make the one with the evaporated milk and Nestle's Morsels.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word - just wonderful! I'm writing this one down to add to my ever growing list of sweets and treats this year!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very sweet post!
    I love caramels.
    Hugs Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look delicious! I may have to try these and use them as gifts for Christmas too!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. And I loved all of the pink decor you showed in your last post...and for such great causes!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jammie,

    that si delicos.

    greatings send you Conny

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness.. the closeup of that candy... yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh they do look so good! Fabulous pictures, and adorable children!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How scrumptious looking! Happy faces all around for this recipe. My only obstacle is that I lack a microwave. Yes, I'm living in the stone age! ;)
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe how incredibly easy this is! I definitely have to try this. And I love caramel anything. Looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, wow! Your candies look delicious! I have a real sweet tooth, so these recipes are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, both sets of caramels look great. Thanks for sharing such wonderful recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks so wonderful, Natasha! I'll have to try it this year for Christmas! Thanks for the recipe. You might like to try my recipe for the best Pumpkin Roll I've ever had. Recipe on christmasspiritallyearlong.blogspot.com.
    XoXoXo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Natasha-

    Yummy Yummy Yummy and I am hungry and wish I could take a bite. Your carmels look divine especially in the photo of them all wrapped up.
    Thanks for linking them up to my Holiday Link and forgive me for taking so long to respond to you, but with working full time, blogging, and the holidays I was a bit overwhelmed.
    I am looking forward to seeing what new delishiousness you come up with in the new year. Here's to keeping the Christmas spirit alive all through 2011.
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...