Monday, September 27, 2010

It really IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Happy belated Rudolph Day to all of my Christmas friends! I am so excited to be sharing these festive pictures that I took when out shopping.....that's right, Christmas decorations are starting to hit the stores Down Under!

Christmas decorations Down Under

Christmas decorations Down Under

Christmas decorations Down Under

Christmas decorations Down Under

Christmas decorations Down Under

There were so many beautiful displays and decorations I couldn't stop taking pictures!

Christmas decorations Down Under

I loved the decorations this year in the Myer department store. There were a variety of themes and trees were decorated with themed ornaments.

Christmas decorations Down Under

Christmas decorations Down Under

This theme was "Enchanted Forest" and there were lots of nature-inspired decorations. The owls were so cute!

Christmas decorations Down Under

Christmas decorations Down Under

This "Jingle Bells" tree was one of my favourites as it was decorated with old fashioned ornaments that looked home made.

Christmas decorations Down Under

Isn't the Christmas tree gorgeous? I bet a crafty blogger would be able to whip one of those up in no time!

Christmas decorations Down Under

Christmas decorations Down Under

I love this idea. It was just made with a variety of buttons, some wire and some glue. Easy!

Christmas decorations Down Under

Santa Claus featured in all of the displays...he was everywhere, in all shapes and sizes!

Christmas decorations Down Under

Mrs Claus wasn't forgotten! She had a tree named after her! It was very pink and very stylish indeed.

Christmas decorations Down Under

Even though Christmas Down Under is hot and Summery there is no harm in dreaming of a "White Christmas"!

Christmas decorations Down Under

It REALLY is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Best Christmas wishes,

Natasha


Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!
You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER, GOOGLE+

23 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,
    Wonderful Christmas decoration shots you posted. I'm in love with those various colored felt, Scotty dogs ornaments in your 4th photo. Not to mention, the beautiful white frosted owl ornament. I love owls everthing!
    Have a enjoyable week.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your blog through Mosaic Monday. Very cute. Love the vintage graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Christmas already? Such pretty things to choose from! Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas around the corner down under? In the Netherlands we first have to 'go through' another tradition before Christmas is 'allowed' in the shops. Well that sounds a bit harsh, but the fact is, that Sinterklaas, as we call the man who brings our presents instead of Santa Claus, is still celebrated over here, so we have to be a bit patient for a while. To explain about Sinterklaas I will post something on my blog soon!

    Looking at your photos however.... wonderful! And I absolutely love the owls, so different and yet so fitting! Have a lovely week, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Christmas. My favorite time of the year...:)
    We still have Thanksgiving to look forward to, tho. I never put out my Christmas decorations until Thanksgiving is over.
    Love your pretty mosaics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 88 days? Wow, yay, and oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool...loved it all and Christmas is right around the corner!!! Yay ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is not fair !! here there is nothing like that yet; we shall have to wait till November !!!The trees are all wonderful. Have fun , Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Natascha, wahat a great xmasblog you have ! I'm jealous . . and i love your vintage xmas background ! Thanks for sharing Christmas with all of us. I will follow your blog.... greetz, Lejo (In den Uylenbal)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm glad I found you! Please check out my blog about our acappella choir, The Stairwell Carollers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Natasha, I love it!
    Wonderful Christmas decoration.
    Thanks,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great to know there are other people out there who get excited about seeing Christmas displays in September! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is some Christmas decor in the store all right. Your kids are beautiful!!

    I got stuff for a swap and give-away the other night but they didn't have even 1 tree up. :)

    I'm scheming what my front door garland will look like at my new home. I too hope the stress will be tolerable each step of the way. The hot tub and whirlpool tub will help me. lol

    christmas love, DM*

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is coming and is definitely sooner than later.

    I know I've only been following you for six-nine month but I am sure your children have shot up a couple of inches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun, I am LOVING those pink mercury glass trees! Thanks for sharing, now I want to go shopping!!!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! That store sure is filled with the Christmas spirit!! The only store I have found decked for the holidays is Hobby Lobby. I will have to be on the hunt for more now...

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so enjoy visiting your blog! Really gets me in the Christmas spirit! I have chosen you to receive the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!" I was honored with the award, and now I want to pass it on to you! Thank you for having such an interesting and beautiful blog!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the cranberry hot pink Christmas items in your photo. I am your newest follower. Also congratulations on your Blog Award from Ms. Bingles. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is glorious Christmas decor, especially the owls. My book about celebrating Christmas has its own blog, and I would love you to visit it. http://scrapbookofchristmasfirsts.blogspot.com
    I love this time of year and I can see that you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello!! I have to apologize for my absence lately but I have been in charge of our church flea market this past weekend and now it is finally over!!

    I loved seeing all of these decorations!! All are so very beautiful!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Less than 88 days 'til Christmas now, huh? ... Hard to believe! Christmas decorations are showing up in stores here, too, and I can never resist looking at them -- even though I really wish they'd get here AFTER Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Christmas aisle is one of my favorites too! It is hard not to buy every pretty ornament!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...