Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Christmas Decorating with Candles

Welcome, Friends, to my Christmas blog! I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Today I am sharing some ideas on decorating with candles for the holidays.

Christmas Decorating with Candles
Christmas Decorating with Candles

I love lighting candles around our home, especially at Christmas!


Votive Candle Display


Candles & Canning Jars


Great Greenery

Natural Christmas


Light, Dressed Up

Illuminating Holiday Jars


Simplicity from Your Kitchen


Silver Beads Sparkle in Candlelight
Source: bhg.com via Natasha on Pinterest

Image from here
Christmas Decorating with Candles

These Advent candle displays are so pretty!

From Southern Living

Christmas Decorating with Candles


Christmas Decorating with Candles

From here 
Christmas Decorating with Candles


Christmas Decorating with Candles


Image from Natasha in Oz
Image from here
Christmas Decorating with Candles


Christmas Decorating with Candles


A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away.
Eva Logue


Blessings and best Christmas wishes,

Natasha 



Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!

You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER

14 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I'm like a little 9 year old girl! I'm so excited! Your blog is gorgeous! We'll have sooo much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I LOVE Christmas, and would love to be getting ready for it year round! Best of luck with your new blog. I look forward to reading about your holiday ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candles are one of my favorite little touches I love to add - their soft glow does wonders for a girl!! This is going to be a fun place!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm saving this one. I'll need to look at it again in December. Pretty, pretty candles... and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Thanks so much for starting a Christmas blog :) Christmas is my favorite and I start planning early.

    And I'm so excited that it's only 161 days 'till Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for linking up to my party! I am so excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas time and to top it off my Birthday is Christmas Day as well.

    I signed up to follow you.

    Come by for a visit and I would love to have you follow along both blogs.

    Cheri from ItsSoVeryCheri and TheDIYClub.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. No doubt that Christmas is the best time of year! Beautiful candle displays! ~ Judy @ www.vintagestreetdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love candles but don't light them often enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stpoping byf rom Inspire me Monday - candles are one of my favorite things and I always enjoy ideas of how to decorate with them. Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your candles are so beautiful! I can't decide which I like best. :) I love the idea of making Christmas plans even during the summer. I'm pinning and will be planning to add some of these gorgeous ideas to our Christmas decorating the year. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look of candles and this is a great roundup of ways to incorporate more candles in holiday decor. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...