Monday, August 9, 2010

Christmas in July...A few of my favourite things!

I am sorry if anyone has already seen this post before but I thought that since I now have a Christmas blog I might re-post our Christmas in July pictures from our annual Christmas in July luncheon! (Please click here if you would like to read  where I talk about the origins of Christmas in July)



We had a wonderful time eating lots of my favourite Christmas foods like fruit mince pies, roasted chicken and turkey and cranberry sauce, mulled wine and we even enjoyed Brussels sprouts! It was a great afternoon!


A few of my favourite Christmas things: family, food and fun!



I hope you enjoy this little movie I made of our Christmas luncheon. In the background you might recognize the beautiful  Troika or "Sleigh Ride" music from Lieutenant Kije by Sergei Prokofiev. 



Christmas in July from N M on Vimeo.



Best Christmas wishes,

Natasha


Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!
You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER, GOOGLE+

7 comments:

  1. That was almost like being there. I went to a party the other night and she had her outside christmas lights around the roof on, it was festive and gorgeous and I didn't feel so badly that mine are still up, but mine are icicles so that is probably not the same. Hers are just white bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun party! I just smile when I come to this blog and see Christmas pictures and here the wonderful music! It's nice to be able to enjoy Christmas this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love your blog! And thanks so much for your kind comment on mine! Have added you to my blogroll...and am now off to explore the rest of your wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do everything so beautifully.
    this Christmas everyday idea is
    so great.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natasha

    Thanks so much for visiting the Old Parsonage and your sweet comment. I'm your newest follower and I just added a link to your blog from mine.

    Enjoy your day!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Christmas too! Best time of year. Maybe I should start a Christmas in July tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to make a slide show. Looks like a heart warming time. Thanks for joining :)

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...